7/31/09

Real Gurl Feature of the Week: Melanie Fiona

OMGosh I had "Give it to Me Right" on my playlist for the longest and once Iplay it, it's in my head the whole day. (here's the link of her music video http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=57024788)


Isn't she pretty?!


I've I decided to look Melanie Fiona up and found out that she is a Canandian singer born to, GUYANESE parents. I was so flushed with excitment to discover an artist that i share the same cultural background with. Her sound is very Soulful with a touch of Pop- kinda similar to Jazmine Sullivan. Be on the lookout for her...i know i will!
-Mkay<3

1 comment:

  1. yeah I found out she was Guyanese in Vibe magazine..so cool! Does she have a new song out yet? I love her first one.

    ReplyDelete